PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE. BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR VIEW THE SITE.
Changes To The Agreement
The Company may, at any time and in its sole discretion, amend, modify, delete or add (collectively “Amendments”) to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your use of the Site after such Amendments have been posted constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of such Amendments.
Changes To The Site Or Services
The Company may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify, add to, delete, suspend or terminate the Site and any content, services or material offered on or throughout the Site, for any or no reason, and with or without notice.
The Company is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and other websites, including, but not limited, to saatva.com, laylasleep.com, naturepedic.com, latexforless.com, and others. If you make purchases through certain links that we provide, the Company may earn a referral commission.
Disclaimers & Limitations Of Liability
The Company is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the Site.
While the information contained within the Site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in the Site is correct, complete, and up-to-date. Although the Site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, the Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. Links from www.betterslumber.com to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by the Company of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by the Company, and the Company has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser.
Additionally, the Company may advertise promotions, including, but not limited to discounts, deals, promotional codes, and coupons, however, no guarantee is given that these promotions are always valid or will work for everyone.
By using the Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on your use of the Site.
The site may offer health, fitness, sleep, nutritional and other such information, but such information is designed for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on the site does not and is not intended to convey medical advice and does not constitute the practice of medicine. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The company is not responsible for any actions or inaction on a user’s part based on the information that is presented on the site.
The Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is located on the Site, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) containing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information you have provided is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with substantially all of the above requirements of this section your DMCA notice may not be valid and the Company may not be able to remove infringing content.
All notices of claimed infringement shall be sent to the Company using the contact form.